Software Engineer- Hybrid Role
Start Date: 19th May 2023
Full training provided followed by 2 year placements
Wage: Up to £30,000
Application Closing Date: 8th May 2023
Do you have passion for coding? Do you have the desire and drive to succeed as a Software Engineer Consultant working for some of THE top tech companies in the world? Do you want to work for an innovative company that has received national recognition for their diversity and inclusion efforts? We want to hear from you!
We are a rapidly growing young firm, just starting our scale-up year! This is an exciting time to join our consultancy and become a part of our expansion. Xander Talent is an emerging consulting business, but our vision goes beyond consultancy.
As a company who balances profit and social purpose, our mission is to work with organisations to create a environment that is truly diverse and inclusive. We were founded by experienced consultants who are passionate about delivering blended teams that are diverse, resilient, and meet our clients capability requirements.
We were established to provide Technical (STEM) and business-related consulting solutions to global corporates across the UK, European and North American markets.
We source and recruit people from diverse backgrounds, train and equip them with business or technical skills through our in-house training academy and then embed them with clients on a 2-year work placement.
Reasons to Apply:
- Free Training - This is a fully funded training programme, so would require you to support yourself financially during your 9-week Software Engineering academy. Once successfully completed, you will be offered a paid contract of employment. This role is ideal for people who have an enthusiasm for this hybrid role learning the latest programming languages and manipulating data sets. Xander Talent equip you with essential technical and social skills for the workplace, such as resilience, curiosity, and emotional intelligence.
- Client Placement - With our support, you will work as a Consultant on a placement matched with our clients who are the leading technological organisations internationally, to give you first hand industry experience as a Software Engineer.
- Support – Within Xander, we understand that for some individuals, undertaking a new career can be daunting. Through our People Team, we support you at every step of the way. Our mental health support, incentives, exercise classes and social opportunities show that we care!
- Inclusivity – Our core value at Xander Talent is balancing social purpose and profit. We evidence this through our flexible and adaptive environment, which embraces diversity. Don’t take our word for it, find out what our associates/client solutions team have to say: https://www.xandertalent.com/about-us/. For those who have caring responsibilities our hybrid model allows you to have work life balance.
What we are looking for:
- You will be proactive in learning new technologies and their practical applications. You will be comfortable alternating between different technologies.
- You will have an interest in learning how to communicate and present technical projects to clients, and you will already possess the communication skills to underpin this.
- You will be someone who has a strong attention to detail and high accuracy and resilience to enable you to excel in a dynamic environment.
The End Result:
Upskilled – You will be an upskilled and qualified Software Engineer
Client Ready – You will be equipped with the capabilities to be an exceptional Consultant
Industry Experience – You will have experience in top tech companies, additional projects to your portfolio and the platform demonstrate your Software Engineering expertise.
Please note you must hold current right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship now or in the future to be eligible for this role. Unfortunately, there is no sponsorship due to the nature of the consultancy placements.